Let me hear a shout out for preschool! YAY!!! Jake started preschool today and it was awesome. Both of us loved it. Jake is a smart boy and was way ready. We've had a count down since about January, so both of us were way stoked. Each kid had to bring a box of tissues and Jake said, "Miss Hillary must have a lot of boogers to need all these tissues!" LOL! Funny kid.
Gracie is crawling all over the place. She has an ear infection so isn't being very nice to Daddy. All he has to do is look at her and she screams. She also growls at people (I think she thinks she's talking). It's way funny but we get some funny looks.
Anyway, all is great here. We haven't done anything fun to speak of. Just been working on projects around the house. Dave's been hunting a couple of times but that's about it. He's a trooper to sacrifice his weekends helping me work on our house.

3 comments:
Yay! I'm glad Jakie had fun at preschool. Hip, hip, hooray for you - a two hour break, two days a week!
I'm glad you now get a 2-hour nap time 2 days a week now. I hoped he liked it and that the teacher didn't have a lot of burgers.
YEA for preschool!!!!!!!! So I got your first package! Jared, my mom, and I got a laugh at Jareds part (he says thank you x's 100) and I cryed when I opened the little boy with the balloon! You always know just what to do and have such a good heart! I am so blessed to have you as my friend and can't wait to see you.
Thank you sooooo much:)
Post a Comment