Sunday, September 7, 2008

Baby Boston

My best friend had her baby this morning. She is lame sauce and doesn't have a blog so I'll do it for her. Jen has been my best friend for like 13 years or something. Neither of us have sisters, so I think that's why we're still so close. We've been through a lot together. We survived jr. high, high school, college, a mission, boyfriends, marriages and now babies. She's beautiful and always a great example to me. We call each other at least once a day. We make each other laugh and feel validated.

Dave says we have our own weird language and all we do together is laugh. He says we're better than sisters because we never get bugged at each other. He actually likes it when we hang out because I come home so happy and uplifted. Anyway, as you can see, her little boy Boston is the cutest thing ever! I love that little guy so much already. Jen and Ryan are way cute parents and were beaming the whole time we were there.

By the way, so not fair that she looks this great. Especially since she just gave birth this morning. I kept telling her she'd blow up and get huge just like the rest of us, but she never did. Totally not fair. My brothers saw these pics and said, "Well, she's still way hot! Even after having a baby." LOL!!! They've always had little boy crushes on her. Love ya Jen!!!

Hot Mama!


Boston Ryan Devlin. 6lbs. 7 oz. 20 inches. 4:50 am

2 comments:

Turpin Times said...

She does not look like she just gave birth! Maybe it's the hot pink shirt she's wearing instead of the lovely hospital gown.

Tricia said...

Tell her congratulations for me.