Thursday, September 10, 2009

Why Her Nickname is Goo


So Gracie puked all over herself and her carseat as we were leaving the Tracy Aviary in SLC today. It smelled AWESOME all the way home. When we got home I gave her a nice long bath. I gently got her out of the tub, cuddled her in her towel and rubbed lotion all over her. It was one of those cool mommy/daughter bonding moments.

Then I went to get a diaper and by the time I got back she had pooped down her legs and on the carpet (again!). Back in the tub she went. Dave rocks and cleaned up the mess for me then made a tasty dinner for us. Such a sweet man!!! He keeps me sane.

Here's some pics of our adventures:



We went to Mike and Jenni Dickson's and swam on Labor Day. It was way fun!




Jake started preschool again this week. Ahhhhh!!! I love preschool and so does Jake. Still has the same "hurry up and take the picture" look as last year.



Dave woke up mucho fantastico onery-o so I tried to make him Mindi's Heavenly Peach Pie (which is our new family favorite). It didn't taste as good as hers. Wonder what I did wrong; hmmm...



Grace folding towels. She loves to help.



Grace not only cleans, but she messes. Apparently we needed a little redecorating. Now we need a little new carpet. Thanks a lot Goo!!!


5 comments:

Kaitlin said...

good luck getting that out of the carpet...i'd be one mad mama!

Devlin Days said...

Looks like your Angie-pictures are beginning. I am proud of you for at least taking pictures of her art projects. Soon we will look back and be reminiscing and laughing about these times. We got to enjoy our babies while we can. Love you!

Brianna said...

Looks like you've got your hands full. I think pics are good proof of the naughty stuff she does so one day you can whip em out with a big fat "what goes around comes around" when she has a kid just like her!

Jenny said...

Ouch, I'm sorry! The picture of her "helping" you with the laundry is so sweet!

Christie said...

I didn't know she threw up after the aviary.. no fun.. especially in the car.

I still want that peach pie recipe :-) I want to hear about your DC trip!