Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Little Update

Yes, I'm a lazy blogger. We've been super busy. I feel like I don't have time to even talk to my friends let alone hang out with them. I can't even think of what we've been doing, but I feel like I never get to sit down. Here's some pics of our lives lately.

I found Goldfish Crackers on random slats in the blinds. I asked Jake what he was doing. He said he put them there in case the fly in our house got hungry.


He also loves to hang out in his underwear. Now that it's cooling off he's complaining that he's cold all the time. Hello! Put some clothes on bud! He's watching for Dave to come home from work. Sometimes he goes days without seeing his daddy. Dave goes to work before Jake wakes up and comes home after he's in bed a lot of times. It makes Jake and Dave sad. :(


Gracie is getting more and more independent. She loves to play with her big brother. I can actually get some stuff done now. YAY!!!


Dressed up for church. Jake is sneezing from the sun... crappy Jenson genes. Gracie loves fluffy dresses (thank goodness). She tells me when something is 'cute' whether it's her clothes or mine. She's very fashionable already.


The Humans Are Dead! HA! (A little Flight of the Conchords humor for the few of you that know what I'm talking about). Jake and I were aliens that day.


Grace figured out how to push a chair over to the counter to get what she wants. Usually it's my soda. Naughty girl.


I am trying my hardest to hold onto summer but it isn't working. Isn't August supposed to be warm still? Just thinking about snow makes me sick. I feel like I'm being cheated with all this cool stormy weather. We shouldn't be wearing long sleeves and pants yet. How rude!!!

9 comments:

Devlin Days said...

Love the pics. I'm starting to understand how it is when kids don't see their daddy's for a few days. It is sad. It means that we just need to hang out and live up what is left of our summer.

Brianna said...

I hear people long for fall once they get kids in school... so that's something to look forward too. :)

Turpin Times said...

It seems like I haven't talked to you all summer. I love the comment about Jake and the flys. He is the funniest kid ever!

jeffers said...

Funny post. I like the insights of what your cute kids do.

Kaitlin said...

seriously...i haven't seen you forever! and what are you wearing long shirts for already? you crazy girlfriend!

Jenny said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how big Gracie is, it seems crazy to think of her pulling up a chair and getting a soda for herself!

Christie said...

Glad my kids aren't the only ones who don't see their dad :-( Love seeing the pictures. We need to play again soon!

Kamal and Amber said...

Dave and Annie,
Glad to see that you and your famliy are doing well. I can't belive how big Gracie is getting. Time sure does fly. Dave - sorry I never called you back - I am so rude! We were actually in Hawaii when you called and I just didn't feel like talking about insurance while I was in paradise : ). Take care!

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

cute photos. i love the goldfish for the fly comment. kids are just so smart, aren't they. they think of everything we don't. hahaha...