Dave and I have an unofficial agreement that when he goes out of town I can basically do whatever I want. He does this as an incentive for me to keep my mouth shut about the whole travel/animal hunting thing... which I still complain but not as loud. Usually I end up buying something expensive (like a new dishwasher... Deer Hunt '04; or the Living Room Makeover... MI '08) or doing something manly like rebuild half our back deck, with my dad's help of course (Extreme Makeover in Ohio '06). I'm starting to look forward to these trips and hunts because I get some wiggles out and it keeps me too busy to miss him too much.
So the Bow Hunt of '08 lasts from now until DECEMBER (yeah, I know :( so it will be interesting to see how many rooms in our house get redone while he's out hunting for who knows how many days. This years project is... (drum roll please)... redoing our ugly downstairs bathroom! YEA!!!
As I said before, sometimes I am very manly and this was a manly project. I had Dave take out the toilet and ugly vanity before he left. I then painted the walls and tiled the floor in one day. It's not finished yet (I need my dads help with plumbing), but it's coming along nicely. I just grouted the floor. I'm kind of embarrassed to put a before pic on here, but you've gotta see how far we've come.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Go Me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Antoinette! You are amazing! The tile looks marvelous. And the before pictures....MY! that is nice purple paint and the paint job, WOW!
Nice tile job you womanmanater
I love it. Aren't Dad's the best for home improvements? I always call on my dad before even thinking of having Eric do something. Can't wait for more pictures.
Great job! It looks amazing!
That is awesome! Good for you. I have also been taking to projects when Dean "needs" to go to his families ranch and "help". However, you are much better at it then I. I want to tile but am a little nervous, maybe I should just give it a try. BTW your kids are adorable and you look GREAT!! Do you go by Annie?? I am so confused what your name is....
The tile job looks great. Maybe you should start your own side busness redoing people's houses. I would hire you. You could teach women how to do home improvements.
I love that tile and can't wait to see the finished product!
WOW!!! Can't wait to try out the new room:)
Ok, I have updated just for you:)
Post a Comment