So, last night Dave had his 10 year high school reunion. He's very social, so of course we went. Being there made me realize that we really are getting older (not older as in old, just that we aren't 18 anymore). Growing up I honestly never pictured myself at this age. I never would have thought I'd be one of "those" moms who don't get ready every day (and totally not care) or wear not so cute clothes just because it's laundry day (or that I'm too chubby for most of them) :-). But here we are, living the dream in our own house, with our own cars, our own kids and our own responsibilities.
Most days are awesome. Even those not so awesome days sure beat any day before I had my little family. They are my life and I love them!!! It's better than I could have ever imagined (although I'll admit I did picture my husband being at least somewhat romantic LOL!). I'm so grateful to have them in my life. I'm grateful that Dave and Jake make me laugh everyday. I'm grateful that I get paid in hugs and kisses. I'm just grateful to have the opportunity to have my own life with a family that I love. We definitely are blessed!!!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Holy cow you look so good in this picture. And I agree life is better with the hubby and kids. Thanks for putting life back into perspective.
Woo Hoo Hot Mama!!!! You know you are making me feel fat right now! We wish we could have gone! We miss you all a ton. Sept. 10th and the kids and I will be there!
You look fabulous! I need to come shopping with you so you can pick out some cute clothes for me. About our conversation last Wednesday night, I have no idea what you're talking about. (Call me if you need clarification.)
Come on Mindi, you see me more than anybody else. You know what I usually look like ;)
kudos! your look HOTTTTTT in that pic.
You look great!!!!
For one I am about to go over to your house and beat you down--Chubby? Not cute? Whatever you are always so cute even in your G's. So if you want to see chubb I'm on my way and gettin naked for you. Darling picture. I haven't heard from you lately???
Lisa Summers can't get into your blog. She wonders if you typed in her email address wrong. Call her and fix it little missy. Let's hang out soon. Sandy and her girls come the 2nd f August. That would be fun.
Post a Comment