Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hubby Tag...


1. What's his name? David Brent Dickson
2. How long have you been together? 6 years together, 5 1/2 married (I know, it was fast)
3. How long did you date? 4 or 5 months (not exclusively on either side HAHA)
4. Who eats more? Dave
5. Who said "I love you" first? Dave
6. Who is taller? Dave by far
7. Who sings better? Me! He can't even remember the lyrics.
8. Who is smarter? I'm book smart and Dave is street smart.
9. Who does the laundry? Both, but usually me.
10. Who does the dishes? Both, but usually Dave.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dave
12. Who pays the bills? I do. Dave thinks utility bills are optional.
13. Who mows the lawn? Dave, thank goodness!
14. Who cooks dinner? Both, but usually Dave.
15. Who drives when you are together? Dave, I scare him too much because I drive "like a grandma". I've heard this from multiple sources so maybe it's true.
16. Who is more stubborn? Both of us have our moments.
17. Who kissed who first? We kind of kissed each other after talking about it for two hours. It was awful! But we've had our best kiss together too :)
18. Who asked who out first? Dave for sure, the first time didn't go over that well though and he didn't ask me out again for like 6 months.
19. Who proposed? Dave. He didn't want to spring it on me like that, but I was trying to break up with him so he kind of had to.
20. Who is more sensitive? Definitely ME!!
21. Who has more friends? Dave by far, he's way more social than I am.
22. Who has more siblings? Dave by far (Dave-#12 of 13; Me #2 of 4).
23. Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the situation. We both put each other in our place when it's called for.

Ok so I am going to tag: Kaitlin, Christie, Linzie and Elise

1 comments:

Bruce said...

Who pees their pants more often? Dave

Thanks for the ride today. You guys really came through big time.