There are a couple of mommy luxuries that make my life easier or are just plain cute. Here are a few of my favs.Gracie has a weird shape or something and leaks out of every disposable diaper I've tried. I was looking online at diapers and came across these BumGenius 3.0 cloth diapers. I thought I'd give them a try. LOVE THEM!!! She has not leaked once! They are way easy to take care of. No pins or rubber pants. Just throw them in the washer. I also found these Kushies liners that I put in the diaper and just flush down the toilet instead of rinsing the diapers out. Way easy, economical and bonus... they're green.
Another favorite of mine are these hair bows and flowers. The headband is nylon and you can clip any hair bow on them. These are from a boutique, but I'm loving Avery's Bows at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5390321
Another is my slings. I have a New Native Infant Carrier and also a stylish looking sling I bought at the Quilted Bear. They buy me freedom. I stick Grace into the sling and Jake in the shopping cart and away I go. She snuggles right in a goes to sleep. My sister-in-law just got a Moby Wrap. She loves it. I'm thinking I might try one of those.
I'm also loving Gracie's bracelets. They're from www.simplycharmed.com. Way cute!
My last fav is probably more a fetish, but I'm loving pink and brown anything. It's such a cute color combination. I didn't notice I was dressing Gracie mostly in it until a sister-in-law pointed it out. I'll admit it... it's a favorite right now.
Anyway, just wanted to share some of my favs!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
A Few Of My Favorite Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey I just found your blog!! I'm glad to connect!
i love your diapers. too bad i'm too boring to try them out! and i love the pink and brown too...and having a girl!!! :)
I have used the Moby wrap with Jacob. I love it! I might have to try those diapers.
Post a Comment