Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Painful Pictures

Disney gives Baby Einstein refund for 'duping' parents into thinking they can put their baby in front of mind-numbing television while making them smarter. Now they are being sued for 'deceptive advertising'. Really?! Well, all I have to say to that is, "DUH!!!"


In other news, we had our family pictures taken by our sweet sister-in-law, Sarah, on Friday. She took about 350 pictures and most of them turned out like this...



He was supposed to kiss me but licked my mouth instead. YUCK!!!



Notice the bruises and scratches on his face which can easily be removed with photoshop. I am aware that I look like crap in these pics but you get the feel for how painful it was to get a good shot or two. Jake is barely cooperating in the 'good' pics, so when you get your Christmas card just remember how hard poor Sarah worked to get that one.

A little side note: Jake climbed in bed with me this morning and looked down and said, "Hey!!! What the HE@% happened to my pants!" Yes he got in trouble and yes I had to try really hard not to smile. I'm not glad he said it, but it was funny.

5 comments:

Devlin Days said...

What a little goof ball. At least you can look back and laugh. This to shall pass.

Brianna said...

Oh family pics are such a headache, but they are a neccesary evil... I'm sure they turned out better than you are letting on. ;)

Kaitlin said...

you're way ahead in the game this year! christmas pics already/\...go you!

Linzie said...

At least you didn't chuck your camera(in its very padded case) out of frustration, not a proud moment but I know you can relate!!!

Jenny said...

Haha, Jackson always tries to give "lick kisses"-- eww! I agree with Kaitlin; I'm impressed you are already checking this off!