
Jake's fish died last night. Mostly because we flushed him down the toilet. He wouldn't eat anything and was getting really skinny and swimming sideways. We all felt kind of bad but I couldn't watch him suffer anymore. After the 'flush' Jake proclaimed, "Now he lives with Jesus!"
Also, Jake and I were listening to "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt in the car. Jake was singing along and I could tell he was really listening to the words.
I said, "You like this song don't you."
He said, "Yes! It's about you mommy!"
Awwww! It made me feel so good. Especially since I hadn't gotten a shower in and had no make-up or hair done.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
R.I.P. Sam (a.k.a. Turd Bucket)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That's so sad about Turd Bucket (aka Sam, ha, ha). I'm sure glad we didn't kill him.
awwww poor turd bucket....but good son to call his mommy beautiful! why have i not seen you for so long???
Because I've been working on my cabinets... almost done. WAHOO!!!
I was wondering how that fish made it while you were in D.C. Apparently, not good.
kids are just so darn cute, aren't they? it's good to read about what's going on in your life, thanks for allowing me to read about you guys. You and Dave haven't changed a bit and your kids are so cute! we totally should get together, i have been trying to get together with trish forever. i just recently remembered that one time we all went to the movies in our pjs and blankets. i can't remember the movie we watched, but that was fun!
i must come see! that's been a long work in progress
Post a Comment