If you ever want to feel uplifted check out the the Nie link to the right. Also read her sister, C-Jane's blog. To sum it up, StephaNIE NIElson (Nie Nie) is an awesome mom, wife, daughter, sister, church member, etc. She has a blog that tons of people were reading. Then in August she and her husband were in a plane crash. Nie was burned over 80% of her body and her husband was 30%. They are both recovering after months long comas, skin grafts, rehab and more.
Their family is a great example of love, faith, sisterhood and charity. Nie makes me want to be a better mom, a doting wife, a better missionary, wear skirts and aprons more, eat healthier, embrace my freckles and celebrate every chance I get. So here's my first Nie inspired birthday celebration. I bought balloons to do the balloon wishes, but they went flat before we got to it. Next time...
(with Sprite that is).
(My bro Rob made it; isn't it awesome?!)
Like father like son (see other birthday post).

6 comments:
I'm so sad we didn't make it...but glad we didn't get your kids sick. It looks like a beautiful party!
Sorry we missed it as well. Love the Nie-style :-). We'll see you on Christmas Eve!
Good for you! It all looks beautiful!! Happy 1st birthday to Gracie.
Wow! It's no surprise that your kids are freakin' cute! Sounds like things are going so super well for you! That is so cool! It is sooooo good to hear from you!
Lynaya
Way to go ToNIE!! It looks so awesome!
Your party was the best. Can't wait for my birthday. I am thinking purples and pinks.....hope that works for you. I really love the change of blog scenery. It is much more you.
Post a Comment