Dave and I took Jake and Gracie fishing the other day. Jake loved it! He caught a fish, but his favorite part was dumping cups of fish food into the pond (the fish go CRAZY when you do that). On the way home he asked us what he should name his fish. "Um, dinner?" was Dave's reply. We tried to explain that we eat those kinds of fish, they aren't pets. Jake was confused and thought we were disgusting wanting to eat his "new friend". Oops, maybe we should have explained better before we went.
That little trip started off Jake's worst Asthma attack ever. It was totally scary and we were ready to call an ambulance, but then Dave gave him a blessing and it calmed down. He's back on the 'roids again. Fun, fun!
I'm trying to raise Jake to eat healthy, so we have oatmeal for breakfast most days. He hates it. Yesterday he yelled, "I'm not eating that, it looks like diarrhea!" How does he know what diarrhea is, let alone what it looks like? Boys.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Gone Fishin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is my type of fun!!! I can't wait to take Kolton fishing this summer. Katelyn likes it but thinks it's discusting. I am so excited to have a boy do things that I like.
Dave kills me! Dinner:) Where did you go fishing? So I just thought of the "one" story you told me about what jake said about poop!LOL And then I thought you were going to tell it to Big Lare!!! Good times:)
Post a Comment