Sunday, April 27, 2008

OK OK I'll update my blog...


Yesterday Jake had his first haircut from someone other than me or Dave. He did great! He keeps us on our toes. The other day Jake and Gracie were sitting together when all of a sudden they both started screaming and freaking out. I thought they got shocked or something. It took like ten minutes to calm them down. Jake couldn't even talk he was so upset. Anyway, we couldn't get it out of him what happened, but he kept demanding Gracie say sorry for scaring him. The next day he still hadn't let it go and he said, "Gracie didn't say sorry yet." I asked him what had happened and he in a no big deal way said, "Oh, I stuck a pen up her nose." AAAHHHH!!! Stinker!!!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

YEAH, you updated. You don't know how long I have been looking forward to this day. You little dude is so adorable. I can't wait to see you guys next week at the blessing. Keep me posted. Do you need me to bring anything?

Your one and only favorite cousin. TRISH

DaveandAnnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaitlin said...

hhhahahahahah okay that's not really funny, but it is