The pic is cute. Could you not find a BIGGER flower to put in her head cruncher? Seriously lady, if she gets a cervical strain, I know how it occured. ;> You know I'm just kidding right? When have I ever been serious?
I LOVE the flower band!!!! She is getting so big and has no idea who aunt Linzie is:( I guess we will have to change all that in September for sure!!! Love Jakes hair!!! He is so stinken cute. We miss you all a ton and did I mention her bow is to die for:) Love ya!
4 comments:
The pic is cute. Could you not find a BIGGER flower to put in her head cruncher? Seriously lady, if she gets a cervical strain, I know how it occured. ;> You know I'm just kidding right? When have I ever been serious?
Her looks are changing so much. She is adorable!!! I haven't been on the blog thing in a while, glad to see you updated!!!!
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. can i have that dress? hahahahhahaha
I LOVE the flower band!!!! She is getting so big and has no idea who aunt Linzie is:( I guess we will have to change all that in September for sure!!! Love Jakes hair!!! He is so stinken cute. We miss you all a ton and did I mention her bow is to die for:) Love ya!
Post a Comment